Design collaborations look different today than they did just a month ago, and more and more often they take place across the country or even across the world. But, remote environments are not the ingenious idea’s natural habitat - so how can creativity survive in this challenging environment?
During this virtual event, we’ll tackle questions about operating creative teams at a distance, and also address the bigger questions like:
- How do we preserve and nourish the spontaneity of creative collaboration remotely?
- What strains remote teams? What strains centralized teams?
- The best ways to navigate split teams (some remote, some not)?
- How does remote culture impact the creative work itself?
- How does it influence client relationships?
Creating a thriving remote environment is a design problem. Join us in designing the solution.